How install WordPress step by step for beginner guide
WordPress is allowed to build and handle your own cross-functional website by using any personal web browser without any programing knowledge. WordPress is highly flexible content management system. Amazing feature of wordpress is including plug-in architecture and template system. It is maximum relate with blogging.
How to install WordPress Manually
Therefore, It is not mandatory to install WordPress manually similarly you should also install quickly by QuickInstall so if you phase any problem with this method this article help to install WordPress manually.
Step 1: Download WordPress
- Download the WordPress kit to your personal computer from http://wordpress.org/download/.
- Unzip the downloaded file to a design folder on your personal computer.
Step 2: Upload WordPress to Hosting Account
There are available three preferences for uploading WordPress to hosting Account
- Upload by FTP –please view the FTP Getting Started for more Detail
- Upload by File Manager – please view the How to Upload Using the File Manager for more Information
- Upload by SSH – please view the How to Get and Use SSH Access for more information
Step 3: Create MYSQL Database and User
WordPress save its record in a database so that’s why database is mandatory to be created.
- Log-in into cPanel.
- In Database field, click the MySQL Database Wizard symbol.
- Step 1: Create A Database, Insert the database name and click for Next step
- In Step 2: Create Database Users, Insert the user name and password and click Create User.
- After Step 2: Add User to the Database, click the All Privileges checkbox and click Next Step
- Lastly in Step 4: To complete the task; note the database name, username and password as you need for Step 4⤵
Step 4: Configure wp-config.php
The wp-config-sample.php files have the database information and convey the WordPress Application which database fetch information form. This step is completed to be guarantee the accurate database info is linked with the WordPress installation.
- Log-in into cPanel.
- In file field, click the File Manager symbol.
- In pop-up box, selects Web Root and ensure that box for Show Hidden Files (dotfiles), later than Go
- Form the left of navigation menu in File Manager, hit public_html to open the folder.
- Hit the folder having the WordPress Installation.
- On the right hand of the File Manager screen detect the wp-config-sample.php file.
- Right-click on file, rename and change the name of file to wp-config.php.
- Right-click on the wp-config.php file and choose Code Edit when the file is open
/** MySQL database username */
/** MySQL database password */
- You should change database-name-here with the name of that you created (Above Step 3 : Create MYSQL Database and User ).
- Seems like change username into the username of the database that you created above section.
- And change password into the password of the database that you created above section.
- After editing is complete, click the Save Changes button, then close the file.
Step 5: Run the Installation
Open a browser and go to Installation page to run the installation script. Depending on where you install the script.
Ensure to replace example.com in the example above with your actual domain name.
Finally, you view the Welcome page that conveys “Welcome to the famous five minute WordPress installation process!”
Step 6: Complete the Installation
First of all fill the entire field following that are:
- Site Title
- Email Address
- Select surely to have search engine index the site.
Select Install now
Pop-up message appears in screen “WordPress install successfully!”